releated:large water storage tanks,rainwater tanks prices,used steel tanks for sale,poly water tank sizes,corrugated steel water tanks price,galvanized steel water tanks for sale,rectangular plastic water storage tanks
How to repair the damaged stainless water storage tanks?
Stainless water storage tanks, many people think its cheap and easier to replace, and in some of its damage will choose to discard. In fact, if you have a sensible and environmentally friendly attitude, when found to use the storage tanks and the damage suffered by the repair can continue to use, you should choose to repair rather than discard. The repair of Â storage tanks is about 10 to 15 minutes, and quite simple.
RepairÂ stainless water storage tanks to be used to get tools: knife, rubber gloves, fiberglass patch.
1. Clean the water stored in the tank container.
2. Use a knife to cut the roughness of the gap in the stainless water storage tanks and keep the tank free of any rupture or tear.
3. Take out the fiberglass pudding, cut it in the shape of the gap, and make sure it is larger than the gap 1 to 2 inches.
4. Bring the rubber gloves Put the epoxy resin mixed catalyst on the paperboard and stir with the popsicles or the like.
5. The epoxy mixed catalyst is then applied to the tank container opening and the patch is applied over the gap.
6. Make sure that the seam between the coating and the patch is well bonded.
7. So that the patch and the gap completely bonded, it must ensure that its dry, placed 24 hours later, you can re-use the stainless water storage tanks.
This repair a good polyethylene tank containers, you can re-use. If the plastic tank of the gap is not, after repair will not affect the use, we recommend that you can do such a simple repair. This will not only save you an overhead but also for environmental protection to do some efforts, is very desirable.