SMC Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Water Tank
Specification of Frp/Grp water tank panel:
Water tank size: Can be made as your reuqest.
Panel size: 1mx1m, 0.5mx0.5m, 1mx0.5m
Wall board thickness: 5mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,16mm etc.
SMC water tank range applications:
Feature of the Grp/Frp water tank:
(1) Strong resistance to corrosion.
Internal Reinforcement – Hot Dipped Galvanized or Stainless Steel 304 rod support and tie-rod
2. Sealing Materials: Non toxic Rubber foam to be used for all jointing, it is especially developed with long experience and technology on SMC products. It maintains soft itself and adhesives even at low temperatures
3. Bolts, nuts and washers for the assembly of panels: Exposed externally are hot dipped galvanized steel and in contact with water internally are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
4. Flange: the flanges for inlet, outlet, drainage, overflow are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
5. Ladders: SMC sectional tank of 1.5m depth or more shall be provided with internal ladder made up of materials same with the supports. The external ladders shall be galvanized mild steel or equivalent
6. Drainage: The dome shaped bottom panel with a concave drain panel facilitates complete and fast drainage. The concave drain panel has been designed to ensure the periodic cleaning and inspection of tank
7. Overflow Screens: it can be supplied with a screen overflow having a micro mesh filter
8. Man-hole opening & Inspection Hatches: the size can be customized; normally it is supplied with a standard size of:600 x 600mm. the opening can be designs of bolt, seal-tight locking arrangement
9. ABS roof vent with PE insect screen
10. Float level indicator, optional SS304 for internal and external support structure are available on request
If you are interested in our FRP WATER TANK, Please don’t hesitate to contact with us!!
Please send email: firstname.lastname@example.org