FRP Sectional Water Tank ,The major advantage is light weight, anti-rusted, non-leakage, long durable time and easy to clean. It is widely used in hotel, school,hospital and coal mine enterprise.Â It is assembledÂ byÂ moulding single panels, sealing material, metallic parts and pipeline. Water tanks could be custom-made with capacity from 0.125 m3 to 5000m3 according to your needs. Generally the height should be no more than 4 meters, the length and width can be limitless.
The SMC Combined Water Tank Structure:
The SMC combined water tank consists the SMC plate, sealing materials, structural article and the pipe system. The general water tank is standard design, the special water tank need to the special design. The overall strength is high,Â No leakage,Â no deformation, convenient to maintenance and repair.
The SMC Water Tank Plate:
The materials of SMC water tank plate is SMC sheet which is food-grade resin. It is made by high temperature, high pressure and mechanical pressing.
(1) In manufacturing process, It adopts to manufacture method that mechanical pressing so it increase the anti-seismic and shock resistance strength;
(2) In the shape design, there is sag arc in the middle of water tank plate, it improve the bearing capacity of water tank. In addition, it has the 45Â° and 90Â° flange so it donâ€™t need to corner fittings.
(3) The specifications of water tank plate have: 1000*1000mm; 1000*500mm, 500*500mm, the thickness of plate has: 5mm,8mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,16mm,18mm and 20mm.( 5mm thickness plate is used for the cover plate), so it can assemble any required capacity water tank.
The properties of SMC plate:
|Item||Performance indicators||Item||Performance indicators|
|tensile strength Mpa||>60||compressive strength Mpa||>145|
|Bending strength Mpa||> 100||shear strength Mpa||>90|
|flexural modulus Gpa||> 7.0||impact strength KJ/M2||>75|
|Pap strength||> 60||breakdown voltage Kv/mm||10-18|
|Water absorption %||<1.0||volume resistanceÂ Î©||>10|
|Glass fiber content %||<25||Shrink rate %||0.157|
Accessories and specifications:
1. Support for Panels:Â The panels shall be supported externally or internally by an adequate support system. External Reinforcement – Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
Internal Reinforcement – Hot Dipped Galvanized or Stainless Steel 304 rod support and tie-rod
2. Sealing Materials:Â Non toxic Rubber foam to be used for all jointing, it is especially developed with long experience and technology on SMC products. It maintains soft itself and adhesives even at low temperatures
3. Bolts, nuts and washers for the assembly of panels:Â Exposed externally are hot dipped galvanized steel and in contact with water internally are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
4. Flange:Â the flanges for inlet, outlet, drainage, overflow are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304
5. Ladders:Â SMC sectional tank of 1.5m depth or more shall be provided with internal ladder made up of materials same with the supports. The external ladders shall be galvanized mild steel or equivalent
6. Drainage:Â The dome shaped bottom panel with a concave drain panel facilitates complete and fast drainage. The concave drain panel has been designed to ensure the periodic cleaning and inspection of tank
7. Overflow Screens:Â it can be supplied with a screen overflow having a micro mesh filter
8. Man-hole opening & Inspection Hatches:Â the size can be customized; normally it is supplied with a standard size of: 600 x 600mm. the opening can be designs of bolt, seal-tight locking arrangement
9. ABS roof vent with PE insect screen
10. Float level indicator, optional SS304 for internal and external support structure are available on request
SMC Combined Water Tank Installation:
StepÂ 1.Â InstallÂ steelÂ footingsÂ onÂ leveledÂ concreteÂ foundations.
StepÂ 2.Â AlignÂ GRPÂ panelsÂ toÂ beÂ pre-assembled.
StepÂ 3.Â PlaceÂ rubberÂ sealantÂ fromÂ ready-to-useÂ rollÂ betweenÂ panels.
StepÂ 4.Â ConnectÂ panelsÂ withÂ boltsÂ andÂ nuts.
StepÂ 5.Â PositionÂ bottomÂ panelÂ sections,Â andÂ finishÂ upÂ baseÂ ofÂ tank.
StepÂ 6.Â PositionÂ threeÂ sidesÂ ofÂ theÂ tank.
StepÂ 7.Â PositionÂ andÂ fixÂ roofÂ panelsÂ andÂ ifÂ required,Â roofÂ supportÂ pipesÂ andÂ plates.
StepÂ 8.Â InstallÂ reinforcementÂ ifÂ required.
StepÂ 9.Â CloseÂ upÂ theÂ tankÂ withÂ theÂ fourthÂ side.
StepÂ 10.Â FinishÂ theÂ internalÂ orÂ externalÂ reinforcement.
StepÂ 11.Â FillÂ andÂ test.
Packing and delivery:
If you need the GRP/FRP/SMC panel water tank, please feel free contact with me.
My email: email@example.com