I am obsessed with this picture. There’s so much to see! Let’s start trying round. Click it for an even bigger model, I really made it a little bigger then it originally was.
· Very prime of the photo you can see the parking lot that was between the two parks. This is now Talon and the principle midway space of the park. Clearly the parks had been nonetheless separate admission at this point.
· Look on the Wave Pool. Why is the water not going all the best way up within the middle like that. Did this part used to be raised and thus make the water not attain up that far? I’m very confused.
· Higher left you can see the Tank Tag and Boat Tag. Did Tank Tag have a ramp on the aspect of it? You possibly can see a raised portion but I don’t do not forget that.
· No Aquablast! Additionally on the kiddie area there in the middle you’ll be able to nonetheless see the child’s version of Riptide Run that was on the hill. Final I knew the slide was still there – just filled in with dirt and mulch with plants in it.
· Torpedo Tubes. Okay so in some newspaper articles again when these have been added they always wrote that it had three slides. Properly I had only ever recognized it to have two, what was there up till this previous winter when the whole thing got here down. However there were three! Look:
I know that this seems like a green blob, however look on the correct side of the loading area at the highest of the tower. There’s completely a third slide! It seems like a somewhat smaller, completely enclosed, tube that dives down, does a 360 diploma spiral, then shortly empties into the pool beneath. I’ve by no means seen every other pictures of the ride that exhibits this. If anyone has any older pictures and desires to contribute by all means let me know!
· At the underside is the mini-golf space. When that part of the park was separate admission I used to like to go play there throughout the summer time.
· Backside proper nook – the large Pepsi Can! That thing was so humorous, wasn’t it additionally a waterfall that dumped into the lazy river? I remember that after it went up the native South Whitehall individuals determined that it was an indication or one thing and was too close to the street and eventually it was eliminated.