Rainwater tanks slimline is the use of filter sand to remove the small dirt in the rainwater. The filter sand is used as a medium for removing contaminants and is packed in a chamber within the filter. When the control knob is opened, the rainwater containing suspended particulate matter is pumped into the filter by the pump and then directed by the control switch to the outlet of the filter. Water through the filter, the small dirt was sand bed filter to get rid of. Filtered water from the bottom of the filter by the control switch and then returned to the pool by the pipeline.
rainwater tanks slimline’s advantage:
1. Reinforced polyester seamless shell, glass fiber wound spherical structure so that the sand cylinder is more robust, the surface after non-toxic treatment.
2. Anti-corrosion, anti-wear, anti-UV UV, anti-oxidation.
3. Unique water distributor and water collector to form a balanced water flow, culverts drainage system efficiency.
4. Filtration of high precision, good water quality, water turbidity <20um.
5. Filtration flow rate, filtration rate of up to 10 ~ 50m3 / h / m2.
6. Multi-directional valve easy to operate and simple, with a transparent sewage pipe in order to observe the clarity of the washing water.
7. Equipped with barometer, manual vent valve and drain valve.
8. Bolts, nuts and all kinds of fasteners are made of stainless steel.
9. Cleaning fast, the tank’s filter is not lost, easy operation and maintenance.