What are the advantages of polyethylene water tank?
1. The use of PP board, poly (PP) board, PP pure board, modified PP board, enhanced PP board, PP electrode and other materials
Product Name: Water tank material is a semi-crystalline material.
2. Water tank material than the PE material to be more hard, and have a higher melting point. Since the homopolymer type is very brittle when the temperature is above 0 ° C, many commercially available PP materials are random copolymer copolymers with 1 to 4% ethylene or higher ratio ethylene copolymers.
3. polyethylene water tank‘s material has a lower thermal distortion temperature (100 ℃), low transparency, low gloss, low rigidity, but there is a stronger impact strength.
4. The strength of the material increases with the increase of ethylene content. The softening temperature was 150 ° C. Due to the high degree of crystallinity, the surface rigidity and scratch resistance of the material are excellent. There is no environmental stress cracking problem.
5. Generally, water tanks are modified by the addition of glass fibers, metal additives or thermoplastic rubber. The flow rate MFR of the PP ranges from 1 to 40. Low MFR materials have better impact resistance but lower ductility.
6. For materials of the same water tank, the copolymer type is higher in strength than the homopolymer type. Due to crystallization, PP shrinkage is quite high, generally 1.8 to 2.5%. And the shrinkage of the direction of uniformity than the PE-HD and other materials is much better.
7. The addition of 30% glass additives reduces the shrinkage to 0.7%. Homopolymer type and copolymer type PP material has excellent resistance to moisture absorption, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, anti-solubility.
8. However, it has no resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons (such as benzene) solvents, chlorinated hydrocarbons (carbonized) solvents and the like. Polyethylene water tank is not as high as the PE still has antioxidant.