Technical requirements for emergency water storage tanks:
1. Emergency water storage tanks should be consistent with the requirements of this standard, according to the provisions of the drawings and size requirements.
2. The water tank after welding the solid parts shall not be loose, the connection shall not have leakage welding, shall not have the phenomenon of missing parts.
3. The water tank weld should be full, water tank outer welding surface to be smooth, beautiful, no slag, no welding tumor, no pores, no cracks, welding joints can not have cracked, separation phenomenon. Water tank liner weld to be polished. And shall meet the welding requirements specified in Table 2 below.
4. The water tank should be flat flat, deformation to meet the requirements.
5. The top of the tank and the manhole must be fully welded, the same quality requirements in 4.3.
6. The connection port of the tank must be a good welding, and try to keep vertical, at least not more than 1 ° tilt.
7. Insulation layer and the appearance of a solid water tank, the appearance of smooth. Insulation layer with polyurethane foam plastic or better insulation properties; decorative shell with stainless steel plate or other suitable materials, the surface may not be uneven, with scratches or rust, to Table 2 requirements.
8. For the dimensions to allow tolerance should meet the requirements of Table 3 below.
9. The tank filled with water, shall not be infiltration, leakage phenomenon, there should be no obvious deformation, in accordance with the steel welding atmospheric pressure vessel full of water terms of the experiment. (GB50242-2002 building water supply and drainage heating and construction quality acceptance norms)
10. The water tank should be erected vertical, vertical degree should meet the requirements.
releated:rectangular plastic water storage tanks,stainless water storage tanks,steel water tank manufacturers,stainless steel tank suppliers,galvanised iron water tanks,pvc water tank sizes,storage tank design